Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Rash Guard Shirt Review

image
I recently got the chance to review this Rash Guard Shirt.  I ordered a Medium for my husband to try.

image

This rash guard shirt works well while exercising.  The shirt fit great and didn't get in the way. He will be wearing this in the pool this winter when he learns to swim. Great way to stay warm in the water when it is cooling off.

The material feels like a swim shirt my son has worn at the pool.  The fabric feels nice.  It is also made in the USA.  It comes in a few colors and sizes XS-XXL.  To get a Rash Guard Shirt go to Amazon to purchase. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment