Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor - Review

image
This dinosaur is like nothing I have seen before. It is life-like and sounds so much like a dinosaur. You just need to press the orange button below to make it "Roar".image
The 3 projection cartridges with different dinosaurs look so real. If they are out of focus it only takes a movement of the upper arm to bring the projection into focus. My kids picked up on how to work this toy so fast.

image


The motion activation works in the daylight or with the lights on so it Roars. The Dinosaur sounds like it is so real and bigger than what it is.
image
It does need 3 AA Batteries. It takes a little bit to get the batteries placed in the belly. The cover is a tight fit which is good so little kids can't mess with them.

This Dinosaur is a great Christmas or Birthday gift for any age.  My kids - 4 year old son, 9 year old daughter & 13 year old son both fight over this Dinosaur.

To buy this great Dinosaur T-Rex Room Guard with Motion Sensor  go to Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment