Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Youthful Radiance Eye Cream by Foxbrim - Review

image
image
Youthful Radiance Eye Cream is another great product by Foxbrim.
From Foxbrim: It is the complete anti-aging & eye cream solution: Scientifically formulated to effectively address all anti-aging and eye care concerns. This includes Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fines Lines and Wrinkles. Proven to lessen swelling, add luminosity and smooth wrinkles under eyes. Our customers rave about how quickly they’ve seen results – in days not weeks!
Key Ingredients
  • Vitamin C & E
  • Green Tea
  • MSM
  • CoQ10
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Tamanu Oil
The smooth and creamy formula applies nicely and absorbs into my skin without feeling oily. I am in my late 30s and have both fine lines and dark circles. I have been using this product for a few weeks and have noticed less dark circles and fine lines under my eyes.
image
After I apply the eye cream I also used moisturizer than applied foundation. The eye cream feels very light weight and works well with my daily facial routine. A small amount goes a long ways. The .5 fl oz bottle goes a long ways. I also use this around my mouth and on my forehead.
Foxbrim has a 100% Money Back Guarantee.  To purchase your very own go to Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment