Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Pedometer - Ozeri 4x3razor Digital POcket 3D - Review

image
image
I recently used this Pedometer during my Black Friday shopping.  It was so easy to set up and use.  I even compared it with another pedometer that my mother was using.  It was very accurate.  This Pedometer is small and you can remove the clip to fit in your pocket.
  • New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
  • Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world's thinnest and lightest pedometer -- 0.5cm (less than 0.2") thick and weighs just half an ounce.
  • Records steps, distance, calories, fat burned and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
  • Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology.
  • Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.2 x 0.2 inches ; 0.5 ounces
image
The clip is very nice also.  It clips right onto you pocket.
To purchase your very own go to Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment