Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Softy Sanitizing Wipes - Review

image
The Sanitizing Wipes are very soft and the package you get is nice. The amount you get for your money is well worth it.
The wipes are Alcohol Free & have Vitamin E + Aloe.
I just got done using these Sanitizing wipes to clean my children's bathroom. They worked very well cleaning & sanitizing the toilet, sink & light switches.
image
The Wipes are also soft enough to clean your child's hands when they are dirty. They also have a light citrus scent to them but are not over powering.

I love the message on the side of the container: "The world is a big, gross place. Thankfully, we created a sanitizing wipe with the stopping power of an elephant gun to keep the nastiness at bay. Germaphobes, rejoice, for we are your new protectors. Give us your children's grubby fingers, your subway handrails, even your disgusting hotel TV remotes. Our wipes will accept any challenge, anywhere; killing 99.9% of every germ in their path. We like those odds. We think you will, too. Let's keep it clean." I am one of those germaphobes. Glad someone is thinking like me.
Another bonus for this wipe is they are made in the USA!

To get your very own Softy Sanitizing Wipes please go to Amazon to order.  Also I have a 50% off code to share with you:  7J95L6AU .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment