Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

MAGNETIC SCREEN DOOR REVIEW

image
I recently installed the Magnetic Screen Door from iGotTech.  I put this on my sliding door since our English Shepherd ruined our other screen trying to get outside.  This screen door eliminates my dogs from ruining another screen.  They can let themselves outside.

It was really easy to install after watching the YouTube video.

image

I also like this door because I live in the country and have 3 kids that constantly are in and out of the house.  A lot of time the kids or their friends forget to shut our sliding door all the way.  I end up with less bugs in my house with this screen.

To try your own Magnetic Screen Door from iGotTech click here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment