Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Small/Large Packing Organizer

image
image
image I received these packing organizers a week ago and absolutely love them. The large set works great for organizing my shirts, pants, sweat shirts & scarves.  They come in so many colors it was hard to choose which one.  I decided to go with blue so it would work well with my red suit cases.image
I put these in my medium luggage and they fit just perfect.  My clothes stay folded and didn't shuffle around in my luggage.  I don't have to worry about them moving around.  Plus it saves time in digging through the luggage for just a few pieces of clothing.image
The handles on each cube are easy to use and pick up each cube.  The material is very nice and I like the see through mesh so you know what you packed in each one.  The double zipper is a bonus as well.  They make it easy to close each cube.
I also started storing my scarves in one since I have so many.  They stay folded and out of the way.
Found on Amazon to purchase.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment