Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Miracalis Anit-Aging Serum Review


I recently received this Anti-Aging Serum to try.  It came in a nice package & container.  It also has a pump to dispense the serum.  



Miracalis Anit-Aging Serum is thick and goes on smoothly.  It reminds me more of a moisturizer.  You can apply moisturizer after the serum is completely dry.


This serum doesn't have a fragrance & is hypoallergenic.  My skin type is normal to dry depending on the time of the year so it works great.  I have noticed the fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead.

It is also made in the USA and has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
To buy Miracalis Anti-Aging Serum go to Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment