Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Selfie Monopod Review

image
I had the opportunity to try out this Selfie Monopod.  It is extremely easy to use.

image

I placed my Android phone in it.  The phone felt snug so it wouldn't fall out while used the telescoping handle.  Both Android & iPhone's work with this Monopod.  It can tilt also so you can capture what you want in the picture.

image
I never considered needing this device but my selfies I take seem to be so close up and always cutting something or someone I want in the picture.  This solves many problems trying to take good selfie pictures.  

My 4 year old even tried using the Selfie Monopod.  It is so light weight.  He had it figured out in no time if only he could hold still .  I don't recommend having young children use this without supervision.

image

To get your very own Selfie Monopod please go to Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment