Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sano Vitamin C Serum & Vitamin C Eye Gel

image
image

I liked this Vitamin C Serum and the bonus Eye Gel.
The Serum is clear with no scent which I like due to my allergies with some fragrances. I came in a nice cobalt blue glass jar with a glass medicine type dropper. The liquid is clear and goes on smoothly.
I have been using this a couple weeks and have noticed less lines on my face. I am in my late 30's so all those fine lines are starting to show up. I didn't see a brightness to my face. I really enjoyed using this product on my face.
The Vitamin C Eye Gel is a cloudy white gel. It has a slight cucumber smell to it. I have noticed under my eyes when I use this that it firms up the skin.
To purchase this product please click here Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment